The RPCNA denomination was established by Scots-Irish families moving to America in the late 1700’s. the College Hill Church of the Covenanters was founded in 1896 just a few years after Geneva College moved to Beaver Falls, PA. It became known as College Hill Reformed Presbyterian Church and our building was built and commissioned in 1925That congregation continues to grow and in the 1990’s began to outgrow the building requiring the start of multiple services for the congregation. In 2015, we bought another building in the area and began holding services at both locations. In 2020, the RPCNA Presbytery of the Alleghenies formed two congregations out of what had been CHRPC. The continuing congregation in the original location is now called College Hill Reformed Church.